So exactly three weeks from tonight I will have finished, uh, I mean, ACED, my NIC! :) We start a new class tomorrow for four days spread out over the next three weeks. Not sure what to expect but am sure it will be good. I'm trying to practice ethical scenarios as that feels like a big challenge for the test. We are presented with a situation and have five minutes to respond with all kinds of information. There's no time to think....as soon as the situation is presented, the five minutes starts! So pray for quick, insightful thoughts for me. Otherwise, I'm trying to figure out what's going to be the best things for me to do in preparation. There is a point where I need to stop focusing on big picture things (like visualization) and just polish. So prayers for wisdom that I would use my time wisely and focus on what will help the most would be appreciated.
I had a good day today....had a meeting about an assessment we'll be doing in two weeks, had an assignment, went swimming and got some reading in by the pool, had a conversation on Gmail chat with a good friend, had a helpful mentor meeting, and went out with several interns for dinner. This weekend looks to have quite a bit of downtime.....so maybe some more pool reading time is in the works. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment