So today the weather is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT !!! Weather.com says it's 81but feels like 79....when does that happen in warm weather?? Well, I'm not complaining! I ate breakfast and lunch out on the deck and I've been sitting out here doing my work most of the day too! :)
Church this morning was a great reminder that it's all about relationship with God & Christ. The music and sermon both focused attention on the awesomeness of that relationship. It was an extremely worshipful morning. I'm so thankful I found a good church to attend while I'm away from my own.
This evening we're all getting together for a cookout. There's a large grassy area between the apts that has a grill, so we're going to hang out and have some fun. I know tomorrow is a holiday most of you will be enjoying but we have a class in the morning and internships in the afternoon. We'll be using the video phones to interpret calls for interns and family/friends. You never know....I may just call you and we'll have an interpreter or maybe I'll be the interpreter! :)
Now off to finish up some analysis so I can enjoy the cookout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment