Saturday, September 11, 2010

Improvement

So...I've had more meds today than all 12 weeks I've been here combined. My back did loosen up some throughout the day but then started getting worse again. I tried to get in to a chiropractor but couldn't. So I went to Massage Envy for a one hour massage. It helped a lot! Afterwards, I could hardly feel the sore spot. As the night has gone on, it has come back some. A friend had a microwavable heat pack, so I've been putting that on it too. Please continue to pray for complete relief.

Clay got here tonight! :) I was so excited to see him! It was late, so we just had the cab ride to where he is staying. But he'll be here before 9 am tomorrow, and we're going to enjoy the morning together. I have a workshop in the afternoon, but he is going to come with me. I'm looking forward to some good time just being with him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment