So I have absolutely nothing scheduled today! :) It's only the second time in two months that the entire day has been free! :) I've had some light days in there but it feels so good to know there's nothing I HAVE to do.
That being said, I do have LOTS I want to accomplish today. Hee hee! I got to sleep in until almost 9:30 and now am chillaxing with the computer and coffee but soon I will be working. Thursday I said I thought this weekend was going to have some good down time, right? Well then Friday I went to a new class and realized I was wrong! There's quite a bit of work involved with this next class, but it's going to prepare me for the NIC, so it's all good. I'm going to try to take the NIC practice DVD over to the room where we are going to take it so I can simulate test day and hopefully help calm any nerves about what it will be like.
Well, that's all for now...I better get moving! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment