So today I was able to go get a massage. I can't remember when my muscles were this relaxed! I feel great! When I got out of the appointment, I had a text from Mark asking me to call him when I was done. When I talked to him, he said he sent me a care package and wondered if I could go pick it up on my way back to the apartment. After I said I could, he informed me it was at the airport. I thought that was a little strange but did know it was a possibility......then it hit me! I asked, "Are YOU my care package? Are YOU at the airport?" BINGO! He was! :)
We've had a fun evening....hung out at my apartment for a while and then went out for sushi with one of my roommates. It was half price night, so we got to try several things. Then I dropped him off at my SLC pastor's house to get some sleep. Mark will join me for breakfast and then I'll go take the EIPA pre-hire screening. Then I'm free the rest of the day until 5:30. He will probably be headed back to Charlotte by then but we'll get to spend almost the entire day together! I'm beginning to like the fact that it's a light week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment