Monday, July 5, 2010
Melt down
So I've been here 17 days and had my first meltdown. It was a rough day at home for my family. There have been some rough times but today it just seems overwhelming. Since I've always focused my life on taking care of my family, it's EXTREMELY difficult to be here knowing that if I was there the days wouldn't be as rough. I'm glad I'm missed and necessary, but I hate the impact that's having on those that I love. Please pray for them to make the necessary adjustments more smoothly. Some of it relates to procedural things and some to relationships. And please pray for me to be able to know what's going on at home without feeling guilty for not being there. I know I'm supposed to be here but that doesn't make it easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment