Well, I had hoped to write a little tonight but now it's time to go to bed. I got to chat on Gmail video with Amanda instead, so it was definitely worth it! :)
I've been quite busy the past couple of days and tomorrow looks to be no different. It's been a bit of a roller coaster today......top grade on something then nicely "torn to pieces" by Deaf mentor on something that I thought I had done well. I'm appreciative for the honest feedback and really not discouraged by it yet maybe a little since I thought it was good work. Had an info session on interpreting for Mormons today and boy, did that wreak havoc with my emotions! I had no idea it would hit me so hard. So today has been an emotional day.
I'll try to write more tomorrow to expand a little and share my heart. Thanks for your concern and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment