Sunday, August 8, 2010

This week....

I've had a really good weekend. We had a training session Saturday morning and then I walked from there almost a mile to a beauty school. I got a 90 minute pedicure while sitting in a massage chair and listening to my music. Then I got a hair cut and only had to pay $20 plus tip! :) After that I was starving and headed toward a healthy lunch when I got side tracked by my nose......the aroma of grilled burgers lured me to a very unhealthy but extremely satisfying lunch complete with onion rings and a chocolate shake!

I got a lot of work done last night and the rest of everything done today after church. Now I'm practicing exercises to improve my skills and pigging out on blender fudge pie I made! It looks like I'm going to need all the calories I've eaten and rest I've gotten to make it through this week! I have class for 17 hours and internship for 30 hours this coming week on top of homework and hopefully deaf mentor meetings! Some days I don't even have time to come home between assignments. Tuesday I'll be on the run from 8am to 8pm, Wednesday 9am to 7pm and Thursday 8am to 10pm! So please be in prayer for my stamina this week!

2 comments:

  1. So - how did you hold up this week? I bet you've got plenty of energy now that Mark's there! ; )

    ReplyDelete