Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two days left.....

Wow!! I can't believe I'm down to the final two days before I leave! I feel pretty good about getting things done and being ready. I'm busy doing laundry and packing today. Hopefully that will leave tomorrow to do any last minute (i.e. forgotten) things and time to get ready for Amanda's birthday party! We're celebrating her 21st a little early since I won't be here on the actual day next week. :(

I wanted to put my address on here as I've gotten a few requests for it: 727 W Twin River Way, #2128, Taylorsville, UT 84123. Don't worry that I'm putting personal info out on the web...my blog isn't searchable and I've only given the URL out to people I know and trust!

I've connected with several of the other students through Facebook and am excited to meet them. Some have posted pictures of the apartments and the surrounding area. It looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I think I'm really going to be "suffering" living out there this summer! ;P

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO proud of you and know that this experience will stretch you and also be an exciting adventure. The kids and I will miss you immensely, however we will survive. I'm also looking forward to traveling out west and visiting you a couple times during your residency.

    I LOVE YOU!
    Mark

    ReplyDelete